Risk Management System
An ISO 31000 is an international standard that provides principles and guidelines on risk management.
All organizations are exposed to a number of threats that make them vulnerable and which can prevent them from properly achieving their objectives.
ISO 31000 provides principles, framework and a process for managing risk. It can be used by any organization regardless of its size, activity or sector. Using ISO 31000 can help organizations increase the likelihood of achieving objectives, improve the identification of opportunities and threats and effectively allocate and use resources for risk treatment.
Benefits of ISO 31000
- Promote proactive management rather than reactive
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements and international standards
- Improve business management
- Improve the confidence of stakeholders
- Improve controls
- Distribute and effectively use resources to manage risks
- Apply management system controls to risk analysis to minimize losses.
- Improve prevention and incident management