Quality Management System
An ISO 9001 Quality Management System is a consistent way of doing things which ensures that your products or services meet your customers’ needs.
Improving your Quality Management System (QMS) to the level required by the ISO, strengthens your business performance; helping to protect it from whatever challenges lie ahead. It also helps to increase your market share and profit potential.
How can ISO 9001 help my business grow?
To survive in the current market conditions is only possible with providing product and service that exactly meets the customer needs and expectations in all sectors. To achieve this goal, the most preferred and common way is to apply the ISO 9001 quality management system, among all processes from the design to marketing, production/service and covering the all stages of after sale services with the aim of continual improvement.
The system is recognised around the World as setting the standard for quality. Once certified to the standard, you’ll be able to apply for public sector tenders. Private sector customers will also feel reassured by your ISO 9001 quality management system certification. They’ll know that your team operate to the same standard, that your products/services and suppliers are all carefully monitored and that you take action to deal with issues. They’ll appreciate being asked for their feedback and knowing that you will make improvements based on the information provided.
Benefits of ISO 9001
- Could be carried out to companies of any size and from any sector.
- Establishes continual improvement of processes as corporate culture by corrective and preventative actions.
- Increase in efficiency, productivity and profit.
- Provides preventing economical and other losses due to quality problems
- Provides product/service reliability.
- Provides company acceptability by customer easily in export and internal market
- Encourages customer-focused working.
- Provides traceability and assessment easiness.
- Facilitate defining improvement areas.
- Better internal management.
- Less wastage.
- Improved customer retention and acquisition.
- Globally recognised standard