Environmental Management System
An ISO 14001 Environmental Management System is a way of managing the aspects of your business which have a significant impact on the environment.
Improving your Environmental Management System (EMS) to the level required by ISO 14001, helps to protect it from reputational damage and benefit from cost savings. It will help increase your employee engagement and improve your legal and regulatory compliance.
Holding a place in world market is only possible by setting value to humans and environment. Consumers requires not only their expectations and needs to be met but also being given value to herself/himself, environment and world that she/he lives and also questions the related organizations about their sensitivity to this head.
This development shows that organizations need approaches for providing continual improvement of environmental applications and controlling interactions with the environment.
What can ISO 14001 Certification do for my business now?
By obtaining ISO 14001 Certification you can prove to your stakeholders, customers and staff that you are aware of your environmental obligations and are looking to reduce your environmental impact. It’s critical that you identify the risks associated with the environment as it throws up significant challenges for businesses. The ISO 14001 standard ensures that you scope out such risks and take mitigating action, meaning your business is protected.
Having an ISO 14001 Certification gives immediate reassurance to potential customers that you have taken steps to minimise your organisation’s impact on the environment. This is critical as the market is becoming increasingly savvy about green issues with potential clients asking more questions about manufacturing processes and eco friendly packaging.
Benefits of ISO 14001
- Provides consistency to national and international legislations.
- Cost savings in waste, recycling and consumption.
- Advantage over competitors when tendering for business.
- Demonstrates your commitment to improving the environment
- Shows you are a responsible future focused organisation
- Provides being prepared to emergency states ( Earthquake, Fire, Flood etc) and accidents, decreasing the events like accidents etc.
- Provides the pollution getting under control and decreasing beginning from the source.
- Provides economization in input material and energy.
Provides economically usage of raw material by decreasing and getting under control the wastes and decreases the production costs.Get a Quote